Friday 13 March 2015

Week 11 - Birthdays - Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday, one and all!
Have you all had a great week?

We hope you have all been going googly eyed at the latest new release: 

** Eden CD - Digital Crafting Collection

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, collection of amazingness!
You can WIN this beautiful collection this week! 
Whoop Whoop!

We have all been busy crafting away to bring you some wonderful inpsiration
for our new challenge this week.

The theme is 
BIRTHDAYS
Now everyone, will have a creation for this one, after all
every day it's someones birthday, isn't it!
Remember, you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
You have until 12 noon. GMT, Friday 27th March to enter.



The Random Winner of this challenge will receive a download bundle of the whole Eden collection above! WOW!

We would also like to take this moment to introduce and welcome
a new member to our fabulous Design Team


If you would like to go check out her blog, just click on her name.
She has jumped straight in this week to join us and you can see her creation below
amongst the DT inspiration for you this week.


Now let's see what the Design Team have been up to.

Scatty Jan For my Birthday card I have used the wonderful Cherryblossom lane CD such a fantastic collection full to bursting with oodles of papers, Characters, embellies etc! Everything on my card is from the collection, all that was added were a few pearls to the flower centers to finish - This collection is suitable for so many occasions, Easter, Birthdays, Weddings, Get Well to name a few.The two Characters that I have used are called Party and are also available as a digi stamp that you can find here . Lots more piccys on my blog xx


Asha - I made a birthday card for my 8 year old nephew using the marvellous design sheet from Work & Play 8 Music. I didn't add any embellishments. Instead, I filled the card with bits and pieces form this sheet to create a fun, bright and LOUD card that will appeal to any young man.


Karon - Thought I would make a masculine card ready for hubby's birthday in May.  Using the fabulous Winston Delux Papercrafting CD collection.  This is a wonderful collection and if you like Kraft you will love this!  Lots of lovely scrumptious papers, and of course this wonderful ted!  I used one of the design sheets, and added some lovely papers, all from this CD.  Layering him up and adding a little cotton for his fishing rod, and some glossy accents to the fish bait.


Christine  I used the wonderful Work and Play 9 Love and Kisses Collection.  I used the Love and Kisses Digi and I coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers and Coloured Pencils.  The carriage comes with the set, I used the Print and Cut feature on  my Silhouette for it.  I also used one of the cut files that came  with the collection also.  Put some finishing touches with some flowers and punched butterflies.


Lou: I created a trio of cards this week using the Octavia CD/download and have challenged myself to use only the papers and embellies you find on the CD/download. All the cards are using the same pieces but each different. Not bad with just 3 papers and a page full of embellishments. More photos can be found on my blog ...


Penny: For my birthday card I used the beautiful Amelia with elements from Work and Play Collection 8.   The card started with the frame which I layered five deep to add some depth.  I used the print and cut feature on my Sil Cameo for Amelia, the paper layers and the frame, as well as that cute little bow, with some simple distress ink on the edges.   More details can be found on my blog.




Agnieszka - hello :) Today I want to share you my birthday card.  I  used a digi  image and flowery paper from Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses - Full Download Bundle.   I colored it with Promarkers,  I added a ballons and heart banner, a few flowers, crystals and dies cut - my card is ready, hugs.



Melanie - For my birthday card I decided take some lovely floral letters from the Picknix CD. I printed them out twice - once onto plain paper and again a thicker cardstock - then carefully hand-cut each letter. I arranged the paper letters overlapping onto a watercoloured card blank, then added my thicker cardstock letters on top using 3D foam pads for dimension. A stamped 'happy', some thin satin ribbon and pretty pastel flowers finished my design. I hope you like it!



Jane - Still dragging the chain but here is my Birthday inspiration using my favourite medium Copic Markers. I have used one of the images from Work and Play 8, Music.


Fabulous creations by the Design Team and a great mix
of different collections being used.

Our winner and Top 3 for our Ribbons and Lace challenge
will be announced next Friday.

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations again and thanks for joining us this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!