Friday 30 January 2015

Week 5 - Flower Power - Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Before we get onto our new challenge this week, we have some great news for you!.....
Polkadoodles is having a 
Design Team call 
and we are looking for some super talents!! 
You can find all the details you need here


Have you see the latest release?? 

You really must check this out it's absolutely jaw-droppingly gorgeous and we are all fawning over it!! 
This is available both as downloads and on CD format so there's choice for everyone and you will ADORE it!

Octavia Moonfly Crafting Collection
and you can get it here - just click the image!
** Octavia Moonfly Digital Crafting Collection
This little Baby is Octavia Moonfly herself and is just one of the amazing images you can get right now on download! 


So, now the excitement is over, onto our Challenge this week which is 

Flower Power
You have until 12 noon, GMT, Friday 13th February to enter.You don't have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges....The rules are in the side bar over there ------>
The winner of the challenge is chosen at random and will receive a fab digi bundle from the store, together with 3 runners up who will all receive a digi too! Awesome sauce!

SO, lets see what the Design Team have for you this week...

Ria: For my Flower Power card I used Seashore Shannon and the sentiment comes from the WP1 collection. I coloured her with Copics- Spectrum Noir and Stylefile markers and enhanced with pencils. I used a mini border die, lacy chrysanthemum and primrose flourish die by Tattered Lace.


Anjie - The papers and all the flowers are from the fabulous Rose Budd CD, this is also available as a download if you can't wait for the post. I have printed out and cut out (by hand) lots and lots of lush flowers then emphasised the black outline with a marker pen. I then shaped all the flowers using a ball tool. I added some faux stitching to the paper and a few die cuts to finish it off.


Anita - Hi there I just loved this challenge the flowers all came from the Winston cd-rom back to the old days of hand cutting them ... so relaxing ... the backing paper has come from the pretty sweet cd-rom. image I have chose to you is Maddie Shy and she is adorable coloured with Alcohol markers.

Yvonne -  Hello there! I decided to use this great digi stamp this week for the challenge, but don't fret if you don't use markers, this greta digi also comes as a precoloured image too!! You can see both of them here.  The sentiment is from the Rose Budd Collection. I coloured with my Graph'It Markers, a full list is on my blog.

Jenny - Hi there, this is my idea for Flower Power. I decided to revisit the Dollie Goes East collection for my card.   I printed out a backing paper twice so I could make a flowery frame. Full details on my blog.

Lou: For my flower power card, I have used the Winston Deluxe CD. Etty is Winston's friend and I have used a precoloured image which I have layered up putting her on to a backing plate (found on the same CD). I have then added lots of flowers and a cute butterfly. The sentiment and backing paper are from the same CD too.


Wow - Amazing inspiration from the Design team this week - aren't these all beautiful makes!!! 

Please do not forget, there are a maximum of 2 entries per person.

Have a fabulous week everyone.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!